Things To Do
Embarcadero At Taylor, San Francisco California 94102
Category: Restaurant, Shopping & Nightlife
Price: Free to the Public
- Shopping & Dining - Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Anchorage Square
- Attractions - Aquarium of the Bay
- Museums - Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf, Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- History - National Liberty Ship Memorial
- California Welcome Center
- San Francisco Bay Cruises & Tours
Before you go
The Fisherman's Wharf parking lot charges $6 per hour for up to a maximum of $30.
Hop on the historic F Line streetcars to Fisherman’s Wharf. You can easily walk to all the attractions, restaurants and marketplaces.
How do I purchase attraction tickets?
A WharfPass includes 6 attraction tickets, each ticket including 2-5 attractions, and visitors select one attraction from each page. To see a sample of the WharfPass book click here.
What is included in the price?
The WharfPass is your ticket to 17 Wharf attractions. With the WharfPass you gain admission to 6 of these attractions based on different categories, such as Sightseeing Tour, Bay Cruise, and 4 other activities. For information on the WharfPass, click here.
Map/DirectionsDriving Direction to Fisherman's Wharf From GET DIRECTIONS or
Write a Review